Traveling in style and comfort requires the ability to separate yourself from the world around you when it is safe to do so of course. And the absolute best way to accomplish that difficult task is with a great set of Business Travel Wireless Headphones.
The challenging part is to make the best selection for your specific needs and preferences. Travel headphones come in a variety of shapes, sizes and of course levels of quality. The good news is that Business Travel Gadgets is, as always, here to help you with your headphone shopping questions.
Below we are going to wade through the jungle of headphone options, give you a clear understanding of what makes a solid choice with regard to travel headphones and make our best recommendations for your next music producing devices.
What is meant by “Noise Cancelling” Headphones?
First, we should discuss the difference between “noise isolating” and “noise canceling”. These are two terms that you will most certainly run across as you are shopping for headphones. And, as you might expect the difference is very important to make the right selection.
To understand noise reduction fully, you should have a basic knowledge of how sound works, but that could be a topic in and of itself, so we will touch on the subject briefly. Any noise comes in one of several varieties, generally in “loudness” and in frequency.
Loudness is measured in decibels and some examples might include normal conversation which reaches a decibel level of 50 to 60 dBA (A-weighted decibel scale). City traffic might reach 80 -90 dBA and a leaf blower might hi 115.
Frequency is the speed at which a sound wave vibrates, low frequencies produce a “bass” sound and high frequencies create a “treble” sound, with mid-range in the middle. These two aspects of sound or noise, when combined, can define shut about any type of noise. You can have a loud bass noise or a soft treble noise, just to name a couple of variables.
Noise Isolating Headphones provide a physical barrier between your ear and the noise-producing objects. The physical barrier is generally some type of seal around your ear or by sealing off your ear canal, as is the case with noise-isolating earbuds.
Noise isolation is just that simple and completely depends on the engineering and design of the headphones or earbuds. In contrast, noise cancellation is a much more sophisticated method of eliminating noise.
Noise isolation is often referred to as “passive” noise control and as you may have guessed noise cancellation is referred to as “active” noise control. The reason behind the term “active” noise control is that noise cancellation actively sends out a counter sound to eliminate or cancel out the unwanted noise.
As we have learned, noise travels in waves and noise cancellation devices detect that wave and send out a wave designed to disrupt and effectively cancel the unwanted noise. The increased intelligence required to produce the noise canceling effect is what causes noise-canceling headphones to be more expensive.
Personal Preference – Anyone who has worn a pair of headphones or earbuds knows that some devices fit better and feel better than others. I personally have found that I have difficulty finding an earbud that fits my ear properly and in turn comfortably.
On the other hand, I have heard from many BTG readers that they find headphones to be uncomfortable. Some find them to be excessively heavy and others complain that they are too warm for them to wear.
Comfort and Weight – You may need to spend some time in a brick and mortar store to determine the most comfortable type of headphones for your personal preferences. But the task of finding your best set of travel headphones may prove to be a challenging one at best.
We will do our best to give you a few shopping suggestions that may help you arrive at the correct decision more quickly and accurately, but some genuine research may be your best option.
Number one: Keep in mind that your average business trip is not the same as your commute to work or the bus trip to the local casino. Business rips will tend to be much longer in duration, meaning that you will be wearing your headphones longer.
This is why we pointed out the selection might be a challenging one since you cannot stay in a brick and mortar store for 6 hours while you test your new set of headphones as if you were on a business trip to Europe, but you can make sure that they are extra comfortable. Just remember the slightest unpleasant sensation can get overwhelming with time.
Number two: When you are on the move, the surrounding noise will change from location to location. A headphone that appears to work well in the appliance section of your local department store may not give you the same results when you are waiting to board at a busy airport.
Don’t get us wrong, we know that
Sound Quality: We believe that you are going to be “blown away” by the quality of the headphones that you try during this process.
|Product Image||Product Description||Product Rating||Price Rank|
|Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones|
Best Overall Wireless Headphones per BTG
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2|
Best Wireless Headphones for Battery life and charging
4.0 out of 5 stars
|Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones|
Best Wireless Headphones for Compact Travel Storage
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth True Wireless Buds|
Best Overall Set of Wireless Earbuds
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds|
3.9 out of 5 stars
|Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbud Headphones|
4.8 out of 5 stars
|Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone|
4.3 out of 5 stars
Best Overall Wireless Headphones per Business Travel Gadgets
It’s not news that the BTG staff is very much concerned about your comfort, your business travel enjoyment, your personal safety and the safety of your personal belongings.
We feel a sense of responsibility to ensure that you always get the best out of your business travel accessories, portable electronics and any other product category reviewed for you here at Business Travel Gadgets. This is why we have recommended the Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphone as our number one wireless headphone.
We understand the struggles that a heavy business travel schedule can bring and look for methods to lighten that load when possible. The Bose Headphones 700 includes ready access to voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant. The Bose 700 features an unparalleled microphone system for voice pickup and now has Bose AR’s first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform.
The creative design and engineering that went into the latest Bose headphones have helped to transition standard headphones into a virtual assistant while traveling. And although headphones have always been handy devices that produce incredible music, they are now designed to automatically connect to your mobile devices via Bluetooth so as to enable you to take calls or listen to music through them without having to touch your phone.
The Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is very portable, thus ensuring you do not feel like you are carrying an extra load. It just relieves you of the stress of zipping and unzipping all the bags while struggling to find your phone. We have got you covered on this.
Best Features of the Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones
• Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700 with Alexa voice control ensures that you confidently take that call even in a noisy environment because our Alexa voice control makes sure your voice gets isolated from that of your environment. It comes with an unrivaled adaptive four-microphone system that gives it this edge over other headphones.
• With the Bose 700, your phone remains in your pocket while you take calls or listen to music and you can access the Google Voice Assistant by just pressing a button. We speak the language that you understand and that’s the language of comfort and convenience, so enjoy it.
• It allows you to personalize your environment with up to 11 levels of noise cancelation. You can access Alexa with the push of a button, or you can use the “wake up word” and control the distractions around you. Put simply, Bose headphones allow you to control your world.
• Get up to 20 hours of wireless battery life and battery charging time Up to 2.5 hours. The fast charge time is 15 min for 3.5 hours. These headphones notify you when your battery life is going down.
• Extremely comfortable to use. We have listened to people complain about how uncomfortable their headphones make them feel. it has a streamlined, lightweight stainless steel headband and angled ear cups that perfectly fits on your head and ears.
• We understand that you might prefer a different language, so Alexa is built to speak both English and Spanish. Simply select the one you prefer.
SIMPLE TIPS THAT MAKE LIFE EASIER
• Ensure this is balanced well between your head and ears so you do not get uncomfortable
• To get the most out of this, always monitor the battery life and get it charged when it is getting low.
Best Wireless Headphones for Battery life and charging
Those who are currently traveling with the latest in wireless headphone technology already know that headphones aren’t just for listening to music anymore.
And everyone who travels knows that taking calls in a noisy environment, like an airport, can be a difficult task as the person on the other end usually struggles to pick your voice from the numerous voices that can be heard in your given environment.
And an important business phone call can get really frustrating as you have to shout and repeatedly say the same thing.
Not too many people have the patience to do this and a lot of business deals have been lost due to this. In situations like this, you need a device that can cancel the noise in your surroundings so that only yours can be heard clearly. We are in the business of ensuring that you attend to emergencies even in a very noisy place without having to run around looking for a calm area.
We want you to walk around freely and take calls anywhere and that is why we are introducing Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2 to you. We need to see you smile always while on a call.
The Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2 has active audio and active sound cancellation. In addition to that, it ensures you have your phone in your pocket and still conveniently place or take calls. Simply put, it helps safeguard your phone. While carrying a lot of bags, you can still talk on the phone.
Best features of Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2
• Stylish and classy. This headphone gives you the right feeling and that classy appearance that keeps your confidence at the right level. We want you to rule your world, we want you happy always!
• Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control. This device automatically detects your activity. It detects whether you are in an airport, in a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area and automatically balances the noise canceling levels accordingly. Another amazing feature of this Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones is that you can customize the sound control to your preferences using the Sony I Headphones Connect App. Why not tap into this and have a stress-free life.
• Access to Sony I Headphones Connect for Android or IOS. You can download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening. You can also control your sound settings through the Smart Auto-settings, and also adjust the sound levels with the equalizer.
• Quick Attention Mode. You can still have your conversation with this headphone. All you need do is to turn the volume down by placing your hand over the right ear cup and adjust the volume.
• Hi-Res Audio allows you to listen to the original recording of music without experiencing any sound distortion. This is made possible by the Hi-Res Audio, S-Master HX.
• Long battery life. You need not worry about having to always charge this because you can enjoy 30 hours of battery life. This means you can use this even throughout a journey of 24 hours. It also has quick charging. For just 10 minutes of charging, you can enjoy 70 minutes of play.
Extra tips that may be helpful
• Store carefully to avoid damage
• Keep this always charged, to get the best out of it.
The staff at Business Travel Gadgets works tirelessly to sort through thousands of reviews and test hundreds and hundreds of products to bring you the best buying options and business travel conveniences.
Let there be no doubt that wireless headphones fit perfectly into the category of business travel necessity, but where to spend your hard-earned money when it pertains to your travel listening enjoyment?
Headphones allow you to listen to music and take calls with your phone still in your pocket. This device has drawn a lot of attention from people as more and more people opt for them due to the convenience they offer to users.
There are lots of headphones available in the market but only a few stand out and Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphone is one of them. As Apple and Beats are changing the way we listen to music, we need you to enjoy all they have to offer to you. This headphone comes with Apple W1 headphone chip, class 1 Bluetooth and Active noise canceling thus offering you the maximum level of clarity you need. The efficient W1 chip allows seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices while the leading class 1 Bluetooth technology allows you to keep connected even from farther distances. One amazing feature of this device is that it is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
Best features of Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
- What you should expect to find in a box: Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones, Carrying case, 3.5mm Remote Talk cable, Universal USB charging cable, Quick Start Guide, and Warranty Card
- A rechargeable lithium battery with quick charge that offers up to 3 hours of play with just 10 minutes of charging.
- Features Apple W 1 chip that allows you stay connected even from far distances. So, you need not worry about how far away you can move from your phone with this headphone.
- We found a headphone that works for both Android and IOS and that’s Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise cancelling on-ear Headphone. Enjoy this dual compatibilities.
- Enjoy up to 22 hours of battery life with the noise cancelling and up to 40 hours of play when you turn off the noise cancelling, which means you can enjoy all-day long wireless playback without getting worried about when or how to get it charged.
- Efficient noise cancelling that allows you take calls even in a noisy environment. It distinctively picks your voice from the numerous voices around you. The pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC) actively blocks external noise.
- Offers real-time Audio calibration that ensures you have a Premium listening experience
- Offers Advanced venting Ergonomic pivoting ear cups with both internal and external microphones. They are super comfortable to use too.
- Has a general Height of 7.2 in / 184 cm Weight: 9.17 oz / 260 g with on-ear audio and volume and phone call controls
Extra helpful tips you may need
- Avoid stepping on this headphone so it doesn’t get damaged.
- You can connect this to your Smart TV too!
You have heard me say this before, but it bears repeating because others may not have read every review in this article, but I am not a huge fan of earbuds, never have been and I doubt that I ever will be.
But the Jaybird Vista True Wireless Earbuds have come the closest to making me change my mind. When I evaluated these earbuds, I found the fit to be rather comfortable and the buds actually felt as though they were going to stay in my ears when I moved around.
My experience with the Vista earbuds maybe is in no small part due to the fact that these are among the smallest and lightest premium headphones on the market and it’s quite possible that (as the company states) “you’ll literally forget you’re wearing them.”
Additnaoolyy the Vistas are customizable with the three sizes of interchangeable ear gels included with the unit. The changeable ear gel pieces ensure a secure ultra-comfortable fit that feels weightless while you stay active.
Vista designed their earbuds for the active wearer and it truly shows when you try them on for the first time. The maker claims that these buds are “fully waterproof crushproof drop-proof and sweatproof” which makes them perfect for an afternoon jog or workout.
Best Features of the Jaybird Vista True Wireless Bluetooth Sport Waterproof Earbud
- Dirt and sand resistant, Vista Earbuds are designed to withstand the elements.
- Get more than 6 hours of listening time on a full charge plus 10 more when in the charging case.
- These earbuds meet U.S. military MIL-STD 810G rugged compliant standards.
- They are fully waterproof, crushproof, drop-proof and sweatproof.
- The Vista earbuds are fully trackable when using the Jaybird Wireless earbuds app.
There is a large amount of intelligence built into these tiny sound machines. It is amazing how they were able to keep the Vista earbuds so light and comfortable. And the fact that these devices have a price point of just under $200 dollars at the time of this posting, is another small miracle.
As I mentioned earlier, any earbud would need to be spectacular for me to give a glowing review and these are the best that I have tried. Everyone will need to experience them on their own individual basis, but if I were to recommend an earbud to any earbud “doubter”, like myself, these would most certainly be the ones.